Saturday 8 June 2019

Back Up Blog

Posted by Rose at 20:54
Ok, since I recognized that my blog link is blocked and banned in Facebook and Instagram, and I don't know where it's back to normal I decide to make and create back up blog site with new blog URL of course for a while or maybe for good.

I hope this time everything is ok and can't get or can't see that error again in the future. I love blogging so much and trying my best to have or create a blog post every time I'm free.

Anyways, a while ago, I said that I create a backup blog. Yeah create one, and this time I'm back again in Blogger and, my new blog link URL is https://ilovemomsh.blogspot.com. Yeah, guys, i.m back in Blogger again. I need to make a new one or should I say a backup blog because I have no choice cause my custom domain name is banned and can't use it anymore.

I wish this time I never block or ban again. I need to be careful and be aware from now on.

6 comments:

The Haunted Housewife said...

How did you get banned?! So weird. Having a backup blog is such a good idea!

Rose said...

The Haunted Housewife I don't know? The only thing I remembered is I can't post on my Facebook Page using my old blog link URL. But when I try other link its working.

Unknown said...

Good luck with that!

Rog said...

Was your old blog a blogger blog? Or did you purchase your own domain? If it was a blogger blog I would purchase your own domain name and do that.

BentoMomma said...

I had a scare on my blog today that made me double check that I’m backup covered! Great reminder

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you got banned from Facebook and Instagram. I'm not surprised though. Facebook has been doing things like this all over the place. I've had my own issues with Facebook and since Instagram is owned by Facebook I'm surprised I haven't run into any problems on that platform. Yet. Good Luck! I hope this blog doesn't get banned.

Post a Comment

 

Mom Diary Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting