Thursday 6 June 2019

What's Happening?

Posted by Rose at 13:11
Oh my god, what's happening? Last Monday, I noticed that my Instagram is had a problem and got an error there while I'm trying to like or heart the new post of my friends. But suddenly I encountered an error which is "Link is not allowed: It looks like your profile contains a link that is not allowed. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

I don't know what's going on and I don't know how to fix that error. I don't know where to report regarding that error and, also I don't know how to contact or to email the Instagram Support. The only link I have on my profile is my URL or should I say my blog URL.

I ignored it because I thought it's just a mistake only. And sooner my account is become ok and no errors. But suddenly it's nothing change the error is still there and still can't like a new post.

The said error is on my FB account too. The last blog post that I share on my FB Page and Group is gone and can't see it either on my page. I don't know what's going on and what's happening. I can't figure out why it's happening on my accounts.

I'm a little confused and little panic now because I don't know what's going on and what's the problem. But later on, I found the problem I found which is the real problems. I found that my link blog URL is the problem (http://www.momsjournal.info). I also found and noticed that my blog link is blocked, I don't know why?.

I don't know why my blog link URL becomes blocked on Facebook. When I knew it, I log in on my Instagram account and start removing my blog link on my profile there and gotcha it's back to normal again. I can like and heart my post now. Thank God because I figured it out. My problem now is my blog link. I don't know how to unblock it?

Can you help me, guys? Or I need to move in blogger again.

20 comments:

Adventures Of A Mum said...

Oh no - how annoying! First up I would suggest turning on two factor authentication if you don't already! Secondly, try re-booting the app and your phone - usually a good reboot sorts 95% of problems!!

Madison Dehghi said...

I haven't had this issue before but how weird! Have you reached out to Instagram support?

Mamacita La Cuponera said...

I know they have been having issues, as I've been also getting all types of messages.

Jessica said...

This is very weird.. I've never had any issues either. I would definitely reach out to their support so you can get some answers.

Chad said...

I am so sorry you're having all these issues, i wish i can help but i don't know how! All i know is that Instagram customer support is the worst.

Elaine said...

Technology is the actual worst sometimes. I'm sorry I can't offer any insight into how to solve your problem, but it's beyond me! Good luck!

Catherine Santiago Jose said...

I am glad that you resolved your issue about your IG account and hope you to found a resolution with your blog link asap.

Kalyan Panja said...

Facebook blocks the link if it is published too many times within a short span of time and/or if many people have reported the link as spam. You may try posting the link over a new fb/ig profile or through fb account of somebody else and see if the problem is solved.

Amy said...

Never had this experience before but it sounds really stressful. Glad that you were able to resolve the problem.

redheadmomblog said...

That is super annoying! I wish I could do something to help. Good luck!

Cristina Petrini said...


Personally I use the blog as my source because FB especially with the latest updates has not easily allowed to publish everything you want, better blogging!

Ben said...

I have no idea. I would be freaking out, though. Stuff like that always makes me nervous.

maggie Rose said...

UGH! I'm so sorry. I don't have any advice but I know the feeling when things like this go wrong--panic! Good luck.

ray_garf_kohler@yahoo.com said...

Yeah, I noticed the same problem too but tried not to get it in me. Hopefully, it is just a glitch and will be back in normal...

Suzanne said...

Instagram is having many issues these days from glitches and their ridiculous algorithm. Perhaps, Instagram is on its way out?

Catherine said...

I'm so sorry to hear about these issues you've been experiencing! I hope you are able to get them resolved soon!

Amy said...

Aww, So sorry to hear that you experience this issue. So many glitches now on Social Media and I hope everything will back into normal.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

That is just awful!! Sometimes facebook and insta has some keywords that might get your link blocked, best you contact them directly to sort the issue out

Dear Mummy Blog said...

We've never experienced this problem, but sounds like its really stressing you out. Try not to worry - I'm sure its a glitch. Maybe try to take a break from posting for a day or so, clearing your cache and do what Lara suggests x I hope this works. Silly algorithms!

SincerelyMissJ said...

So sorry that happened to you. IG has been so unpredictable the last few months.

Post a Comment

 

Mom Diary Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting