Sunday 23 June 2019

Help Me?

Posted by Rose at 09:00
Its been a long time since the last time I blogged here, sorry for that, I'm just so busy on my personal life 😅. And maybe I have no idea or should I say I have no story to tell and to share here.

Anyways, I'm here today to blog here because I want to asking a little help from you guys. I'm thinking of buying a custom domain name for this blog of mine. But I don't know which name extension I want. My first choice is dot.us and the second one is dot.net.

And also guys, help me too to decide which name I need to choose, Momdiary or Rosediary. Can you help me to choose? Help me to decide too, guys?

And one more thing, whose willing to help me to register or to buy a domain on godaddy.com.ph for me. Don't worry guys I will pay back the money on you, promise. I had a little problem with my Paypal 😅, I have no money there, but I have cash on hand here.

Could you help me, guys 🙏🙏? I will pay or should I say I will send the money through Money Remittance like Palawan Express or Cebuana.

14 comments:

theuglywriter said...

I can help you with that, friend. Just drop me a message. I'm from uglywriters.com

Explore The 6 said...

You should definitely look into buying a custom domain for you blog

Stacie said...

Either option is good for the extension. I would go with whatever blog name is most recognizable.

kumamonjeng said...

Both names sound great, if you really want me to choose one from Momdiary or Rosediary. My pick would be Rosediary as I find this is not that generic compared to momdiary.

Rhonda Albom said...

I like Rosediary the best of the two. I would also consider .com in addition to .us or .net .

Cristina Petrini said...


Do you think I did a job for GoDaddy! Good choice!

Yeah Lifestyle said...

Both choices are great, but i love Rosediary better.GoDaddy is also a great domain.

Mama Maggie's Kitchen said...

Momdiary sounds interesting! I'm sure readers will love this!

Jasmine said...

i like rosediary but the decision is yours. make sure you like it!

Karisa Deelynn said...

Custom domains are so helpful! I like rosediary

Garf said...

Both choices are great but have heard that .com stands out. Not sure but worth to be checked out.

Alex Vitte said...

Having your own domain is super helpful and important. I love the way momdiary sounds.

Catherine said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! I like Rosediary best and I wish you all the best. Looks like you already have some people here will to help you out so I hope you were able to get things sorted. I personally like Bluehost...did not have the greatest experience with GoDaddy. Too many issues that always needed resolving and they prices just kept going up.

Kara said...

I prefer rosiediary but there is a famous dancer in the UK who is using the hashtag for his daughter

Post a Comment

 

Mom Diary Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting