Monday 24 June 2019

Bleeding Love (Da Ren Wu Music Video)

Posted by Rose at 08:30
Hello everyone, good day, let's start our day and our weekend full of happiness and good vibes. I decide to have a place of music or song here on my blog, and this is every week and for every Monday only.

I do this thing too before on my old blog but because of the bad happen on my old blog I decided to move this kind of meme here at my new blog.

Ok let's start our meme today and this week and to start I choose "Bleeding Love" song of Leona Lewis. Da Ren Wu music video is my best choice cause I think the song is so suited and fitted on the movie clip or the movie story.

You guys, what's your song of the week? Share your guys 😘?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mom Diary Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting