Friday 14 June 2019

It's Time To Move

Posted by Rose at 18:26
It's been a days since I created this blog as back up blog of mine. And then since I can't retrieve my old blog because of error and being banned I think this is the right time to move here and to announce that this back up blog is now officially my personal and my official blog site from now on.

From now on, and starting this day Mom Diary and https://ilovemomsh.blogspot.com is now my official blog site 😉, and I'm thinking to upload and remove my all posts and comments here from WordPress to here (blogger). For now, I'm still learning the steps of how to uploading my WordPress blog posts and comments here at blogger. I hope I learned it 😅😊. Or maybe start from the start again 🤔, I mean start from the fresh one and scratch 🤔😅. What do you think, guys?

By the way, I'm thinking too to buy a custom domain for this blog. I want dot.com or dot.us or the cheapest one 😊. I try in Namecheap.com which domain name extension is on sale. Like what I said a while ago, com or us is the domain I want and, luckily, dot.us is for $3.88 only and $8.48 yearly.

The domain I like is not the cheap one, there's another one, which is XYZ with a pri ce of $1.38 only. Suddenly I don't know when I buy cause I don't have PayPal or credit card. And I don't know if the registration company I know or should I say the company where I bought my first domain has dot.us.

For now, blogspot.dom is my temporary domain extension. Maybe next month I can buy one.

What do you think? Buy own domain or not? Help me to decide guys?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mom Diary Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting