Monday 19 August 2019

Sorry And Back From Mini Hiatus

Posted by Rose at 09:30
Hello everyone, good day, how's everyone today? Anyways, it's been a long time since the last time I blogged here and visiting here.

I'm sorry about that I'm just so busy on my personal life and busy a mother on my kids.

This past few days and weeks, I encountered a problem and struggle and busy also in my kids' school.

My first child or should I say my eldest hospitalized because of being naughty, I mean she hospitalized because of her asthma is attacking.

Three (3) days in the hospital and no internet connection there and busy to take care of her and also busy on getting or processing a PhilHealth of my husband. And no time to be online too because I'm the only one who took care of her because nobody visits us there even helping me.

Anyways, I would like to apologize or to say sorry to ma'am Lariza Garcia because I didn't do and didn't post the press release (PR) she gave because of my busyness and also because of lack of time to do that. I'm sorry ma'am.

And now I'm back I'm trying my best again to be active here again. Trying my best to blog here always, to maintain this blog site of mine.
br /> Ok, that's it for now, see you all again on my next update here. Have a nice day to all, god bless, mwaaaaah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mom Diary Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting